SHIPPING TERMS: CFR / CNF
Seller must pay the costs and freight to bring the goods to the port of destination. However, risk is transferred to the buyer once the goods have crossed the ship's rail. Maritime transport only and Insurance for the goods is NOT included. Insurance is at the Cost of the Buyer.
Subject to terms and conditions
· Freight rates are revised quarterly basis, Rates are valid until 31.12.2010
· Subject to space and equipment availability
· Subject to General Cargo Only
· Subject to ROE Fluctuation (currently ZAR/USD @ 7)
· Subject to surcharges ruling at time of shipment
· Based on Port to Port only.
· Note: South African Local (Landside Charges will be revises 01.04.2011), These SA Landside Charges are revised per annum.